Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog Intro

   Welcome to my blog. I am an Information Tech student exploring one of the aspects of the web. I decided that creating a blog would help my understanding of website creation aspects.

   This blog is intended to enlighten people about certain driving situations. It was created to rationally analyze circumstances encounted on the roads that make drivers question the skills of other drivers. It is not intended to fan the flames of any incident.
  
   There are individuals with more driving experience than I out there, but I have done my share of driving. I have driven vehicles in Europe and the Far East when I was stationed those locations, in addition to my experience as a truck driver in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments courteous.